Today no answers, just questions, I guess. I simply hope that my life, and yours, is more than a dangling carrot and that the progression of the musical score is richly rewarding and the achievements are bonus materials.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Don't Miss the Music
This video is filled with so much in just 2 short minutes! I can see myself threaded through the video. Education is such an ongoing thing to achieve and wonderfully, or sadly, I am driven to achieve. For some reason I can't help but push myself onward to the next goal. Currently, I am in the last year of my Master's program, but I am already planning steps to the next degree. What will I do when I have my EdD? At that point what more can I achieve in the realm of my higher education? And what does having that degree do for me? Will I be able to be a curriculum director somewhere? Will I actually write curriculum as I intend and make a living from curriculum writing? Can I possibly be a part of a cabinet somewhere as an education representative? Will I ever write educational policy or guide legislation related to education? And... what if I do? Likewise...what if I don't?
Today no answers, just questions, I guess. I simply hope that my life, and yours, is more than a dangling carrot and that the progression of the musical score is richly rewarding and the achievements are bonus materials.
Today no answers, just questions, I guess. I simply hope that my life, and yours, is more than a dangling carrot and that the progression of the musical score is richly rewarding and the achievements are bonus materials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment