Sunday, November 17, 2013

Family

Over the years I have to say that my greatest joys and my deepest hurts have been brought to me by family.  These are the people that know us the best, love us in spite of that fact, and stand with us through it all.  Sometimes we are hard to love, and sometimes our families are hard to love.  The best part is knowing we are in it together!

The question can become, what is family?  I guess for me family is love and commitment.  The video selection for today has a lot to do with loving when it doesn't even seem reasonable, committing to love even when it is terribly difficult and standing in the gap to do our part to make the world a better place.  I am reminded to love my little angels in a way that doesn't seem reasonable, commit to loving my husband and kids every day, on the days it is easy and the ones where it is not, give of my heart in a way that makes world a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment