Today our family took a trip to The Raptor Center at the University of Minnesota. What an amazing organization! The center maintains the highest level of integrity with the animals and they are leaders even today in rehabilitating birds and research. Our girls had the best time and they were so well behaved! I couldn't believe that they had their eyes glued on the speaker the whole time and that they remembered so much that was said during the presentations.
This day reminded me how much I love to watch the eagles on the live webcam. So when we got home I introduced the girls to the eagle webcam and they loved it! It was so calming to sit and watch the eagles and wait for a peek at the eggs, Watching the webcam was a great way to reinforce the information we had learned and spark another level of interest.
I have had hours and hours of peace and joy watching the webcam. I hope you will enjoy it as well!
Decorah Eagles
The Raptor Center
Raptor Center Video
No comments:
Post a Comment