Sunday, December 8, 2013

Awareness...

To tell you the truth I can't remember a whole lot of what was said at my graduations.  This is pretty remarkable because My very good friend Nate actually spoke at one of them.  I wonder if I would have remembered if something like this had been said.

I continue to need inspiration and this helps a little and reminds me that I need to focus on my awareness.  Currently, I my awareness is focused on the negative.  While the negative may be true, I am missing the positives that are right in front of me.  True, the very devious and disparaging activities I suspect may be unfolding in the dark recesses of those who smile nervously and lie in my face.  But, I cannot control that and I have absolutely no power to overcome what is done in secret and without my knowledge.

So then I have to ask, why not focus on what is right in front of me?  Why not be aware in the moment and focus on the positives that I can see, feel and touch right up close in my environment?  I will choose the awareness of the positives around me, but it will not be easy.

This is Water

No comments:

Post a Comment