Oh MY! My little one sent me this link and I laughed so hard I almost cried. My laughter was in part because this is something I would so do! My philosophy on fun is that you should have as much as you can for free. Make people wonder what in the heck makes you tick. Make them wonder if the world needs more people like you or if perhaps you should be locked away somewhere. We (and I'm included in this) take ourselves way too seriously sometimes. Taking some time to be goofy can reset the scales of seriousness. Ask anyone who has the poor misfortune to have lived with me in the last 20 years and they will tell you that I am a major supporter of good clean, free, harmless fun! I hope you enjoy this video and think of some creative ways to have fun this holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment