Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Humility and Gratitude....

Today I want to think about the blessing that I have and the ways that I can share with the world.  It is so easy to judge, but judgement harms the world so much.  Humanity creates major walls between one another through judging one another.  Perhaps in the moment we feel better about ourselves, but hopefully we end up feeling ashamed of our judgement.

Each of us has our own trials.  Most of us put ourselves out there on social media as the best possible versions of ourselves.  The reality is though, that we all have difficulties, issues, weaknesses and shortcomings.  It is pretty hard to be honest about the ways that we lack perfection.  If we are honest, or we can't help but have our weaknesses exposed, everyone of us would want to be met with compassion and under rather than judgement and disdain.

Today's video lets us peek into a window of difficult that is easy to judge.  Hopefully you can see a human who has difficulty, and yet wants to be treated with kindness and consideration.  Feel free to post your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment