Why give? I enjoy giving, in fact, more than receiving. I love to take the time to select a present that will be loved when it is opened and that will show the recipient how much I think of them. There is nothing better than seeing the moment when someone realizes how much you care about them and the joy that beams across their face. I am a giver. It is an integral part of my existence. Actually, there are times when some would say I teeter on the side of giving more of my heart and soul that I can afford to give.
But that is me....
Why would a company give, and give to an extreme? Why would hundreds volunteer to be a part of massive giving campaign that doesn't benefit them in any way? Perhaps the volunteers are givers like me. Perhaps they just like to have something to fill their time. These may explain volunteering for a gift giving extravaganza, but why would a company spend thousands just to make a few wishes come true? Usually the answer would be to gain something, but I am not sure that is the case here. It seems they are doing it just to bring joy to the recipients.
Here is an example of the joy of giving and how awesome it is to see that look on someone's face when they are overwhelmed to see their wishes granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment