Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bright Lights....

I have been uninspired the last few days.  To be honest I have been in a dark place and it has been hard to find my smile.  I have found my inspiration in learning about Ben Breedlove's story.  Hopefully you are inspired as well.

Today I happened upon this story on CNN and found a smile that starts in my heart and reflects on my face.  This is a two part video and is worth two clicks and a few minutes.  You will discover Ben Breedlove telling his story.  Ben was found to have a heart defect when he was just a preschooler.  His life was book marked by major cardiac events and his own journey in dealing with those memorable events take a few pages in the book.   Shortly after making these videos Ben had his last cardiac event and went back to the light he first saw when he was four years old.  





I hope that as we all go into this holiday season we are appreciative of the loved ones we have by our side and that we remember those who have gone on before us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment