Surveying my history provides a rich exploration of many types of lifestyles and truths held to be self-evident. I have had a myriad of jobs from milking cows to writing for newspapers to serving food at local fairs to being a program coordinator. I have also lived in various states. I have lived in cities, the country, laid my head wherever it landed, and carried my bed on my back. Likewise I have had varying beliefs about things like new year's resolutions.
Social media tells me that making that resolution is not so popular anymore because so many just say they will break it anyway. Well my guess is that those are the individuals in the contemplation stage and not really ready for change. Alas, I am jumping ahead of myself. I decided to do a little research on new year's resolutions, post new year's hype, and find out what the expert say.
Take a look and see what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment